RPM Hire offer Absorb 350 Crash Cushion/Crash barrier hire.
The Absorb 350 crash cushions are effective barrier end treatments, the units are water filled crash barriers that are able to connect to different types of temporary concrete barriers and steel barrier. The crash cushion end treatment is bright yellow for high road visibility. The crash barrier is lightweight (when empty) for quick and easy of transportation, with a modular design that allows for a variety of lengths to be set up depending on requirements.
Absorb 350 crash cushions can be used to provide enhanced safety protection on many different crash barrier applications including temporary concrete barriers on active construction sites, road construction, event traffic control and more.
RPM Hire have a range of Absorb 350 crash cushions available for hire throughout Melbourne, Sydney and Hobart.
- Useable on 80 kph roads subject to site specific risk assessment and conditions
- Lightweight modular design
- Exceptional portability and highly visible
- Post impact clean up, simple and cost effective
- Water added on site
- Lengths to suit the posted speed
- No anchor to road surface, simplifying installation
- No special lifting equipment required
- Attaches to temporary concrete or steel barriers
The Absorb 350 crash barrier can be used at a number of different applications, see the ABSORB 350 System Configuration Chart below.
The barrier experts at RPM Hire can help with you next crash cushion hire and answer any question that you may have contact the team now on 1300 479 570 or send us a message via the online contact form.
|Weight Filled||317 kgs|
Call RPM Hire today on 1300 479 570 to begin your Absorb 350 hire process or contact the team via contact form.
Crash Cushion - QuadGuard® CZ
The QuadGuard® CZ relocatable crash cushion offers the latest technology for shielding hazards 610mm to 915mm wide.
- Only 34 anchors for NCHRP350 TL-3 (100km/h performance)
- Entire system can be moved as a single unit.
- Able to shield hazards up to 910mm wide.
- Quad-Beam™ panels provide 30% higher beam strength than their beam.
- Monorail base eliminates the need for anchoring chains and tension cable — easier installation.
- Multiple transitions available
- High efficiency – 80% reusability after most design impacts
- Fully-tested transition panels
- Lifting brackets
We can help with every step of the process!
It’s simple, we are here to help! What’s most valuable to us is that you, the customer, get the maximum return from using our products. We are available via phone or email to help you out along the way!
Call today for a free quote!