RPM Hire Steel Barriers are a temporary barrier solution for roadworks, construction and events. We stock BG800 Steel barriers available for short and long term hire. The BG800 steel barriers have undergone a series of tests to meet the highest demands throughout the world, achieving the highest performance levels of any portable steel barrier up to NCHRP350 TL-3 or TL-4, MASH TL-3. These high-performance steel barriers are made from strong galvanised steel and designed to protect both motorists and construction workers. To minimize vehicle damage on impact, the barriers are fitted with an energy absorbing feature.
In the case of an impact, the barrier provides a very shallow exit angle for the vehicle to minimise the risk of further accidents. With a minimum deflection of only 13 cm (using the MDS system) the temporary steel barriers are suitable for traffic diversion, road separation, highway and freeway applications. Set up is easy with the quick-link connection system, making the installation process quick and easy.
RPM Hire Road Safety Barrier Specialists – Professional and experienced solutions-based team who can help plan and implement your next road safety barrier installation. Our team work closely with you to ensure safety requirements are met and cost-effective strategies are archived.
- Suitable for speed zones up to 100km/h
- Quick link connector for easy and fast installation
- Light weight 90kgs per meter
- Steel barrier available in 6m and 12m sections
- Designed to protect motorist and construction workers
- Roadside and Central reservation application
- Suitable for highway and freeway applications
- Minimum deflection of only 13 cm (using the MDS system)
- Barrier installation services available by our professional installation crews
|Weight||90kg per meter|
Note: MDS Systems require the addition of T-Top sections along the top of the barrier. See the Steel Barriers Manual, T-Top section for further details. Please refer to acceptance conditions which may differ to the above published deflections. AGS system anchor spacing may be lower to ensure wind loading requirements are met.
Absorb 350 Crash Cushion
- The Absorb 350 Crash Cushion can be used as a crash cushion with the BG800 Steel Barrier.
Smart Crash Cushion
- The Smart Crash Cushion can be used as a crash cushion with the BG800 Steel Barrier.
- The QuadGuard CZ can be used as a crash cushion with the BG800 Steel Barrier.
Here. Click the link below to gain access to our barrier and end terminal guide.
Yes. RPM Hire focus on providing customers with full turn key equipment solutions from beginning to end. We have a team of expert barrier installation crews in each state, that operate with readily equipped vehicles stocked with designated barrier equipment. Making barrier installations safer, faster and more efficient.
We can help with every step of the process!
It’s simple, we are here to help! What’s most valuable to us is that you, the customer, get the maximum return from using our products. We are available via phone or email to help you out along the way!
Call today for a free quote!