RPM Hire offer a range of portable traffic lights available for hire.
The units operate via solar power with a backup battery and are maintenance free for continuous operation. RPM Hire traffic lights are stainable choice for the environment featuring high quality 200mm LED lanterns for maximum visibility.
The portable traffic signal lights are equipped to a strong and sturdy road ready dual trailer system which travels together as one unit and can be easily separated onsite, for cost effective transportation. With the ability to service multi-way capable for intersection and T-junction control, one or many sets of traffic lights can be set up to safely manage traffic.
Temporary Traffic Lights are an integral traffic management tool for use on roadwork sites or for event traffic control and management, ensuring smooth flow of traffic and for greater worker and road safety!
- Solar Powered operation with back up battery for 24/7 run time
- High visibility LED signalling
- Radio link communication
- Manual or Automatic control function
- LCD display for ease of programming
- Low power consumption, for maximum operation time
- Multi-way capable for Intersection & T-junction control
- Dual system trailer
- GSP Tracking for added security and equipment location
- Quick and easy setup (one person can setup it in less than 10 minutes)
- Default System reverts to flashing yellow if there is a break in communication
- Portable Pedestrian Traffic Lights available
The trailer mounted traffic lights can be used for a number of different applications in order to safely and effectively manage traffic
- Road constructions,
- Bridge maintenance and events
- Road construction
- Power outage
- Utility work
- Event traffic control
- Emergency response
- Power: 2 x 120 solar panels
- Batteries: 2 x 210ah deep cycle
- Controllers CS 200
- Lanterns 200mm LED
- Raise lower mechanism electronic actuation
- Trailer Size: 3,4m long (when connected) x 1,65m wide
When usual traffic lights are unavailable or when roadworks and road maintenance is being conducted, mobile traffic lights can be used to continue to safely management traffic.
Mobile traffic lights can be used outdoors, at RPM Hire our team will safely deliver, set up and remove equipment once your hire period has ended.
Yes, multiple sets of temporary traffic lights can be rented. The traffic light sets are capable of 3 & 4-way communication to provide the ultimate traffic solution.
Traffic light hire is a straightforward process with RPM Hire, we service Victoria, New South Wales and Tasmania.
Learn more about traffic light hire from one of the traffic equipment experts at RPM HIRE, contact us today
We can help with every step of the process!
It’s simple, we are here to help! What’s most valuable to us is that you, the customer, get the maximum return from using our products. We are available via phone or email to help you out along the way!
Call today for a free quote!