RPM Hire have directional arrow boards for traffic control that are available to hire in Melbourne, Sydney and Hobart.
Directional arrow board signs are trailer mounted, easy to program onsite and are effortless to operate. The automatic brightness control setting ensures that arrow boards stay highly visible, even in Australia’s changing weather conditions. Trailer mounted LED arrow boards assist with traffic management, by providing the appropriate directions to motorists on active roads. The LED arrow boards are an eco-friendly equipment option, thanks to their 120 watt solar powered system. The unit runs via solar power, and is equip with a battery for 24/7 operation. Arrow boards are proven to be both a reliable and sustainable choice for your next project, roadwork or event. The compact road ready trailer equals effortless transportation and the GPS tracking feature, allows for easy location and tracking of traffic control equipment.
RPM Hire arrow board rental process is simple and easy, contact the team online now. Arrow board hire, delivery and set up will all be carried out by our experienced logistics team. Do you want to know more about hiring arrow boards for traffic control? Read our latest blog here.
- Quick and easy to setup
- Easy to operate and control, one-push button control with LED status indicator
- Bright LEDs Arrow boards, that are extremely visible
- Environmentally friendly, powered by solar – meeting projects sustainability requirements
- Low power consuming lanterns, for maximum run time
- GPS tracking available, to easily locate and track traffic management equipment
- Multiple light configurations (Single left arrow, Single right arrow or double arrow)
- Galvanized heavy duty jack stands
- Hydraulic lift system with improved safety
- Vicroads and RMS approved equipment
- Arrow boards are trailer mounted and road registered for ease of mobility
- 360° rotatable display, for a high level of visibility
- Automatic brightness control
- Solar power system: 1 x 120w solar panel
- Batteries: 2 x 210ah deep cycle
- Panel Size: 2400mm x 1200mm
- Display type: Amber LED lamps
- Number of LED lamps: 15
- Panel Construction: aluminium powder coated matte black
With multiple display configurations available including a left arrow, right arrow or double arrow, the arrow boards are ready to provide advanced information of lane closures and guidance throughout work zones.
Arrow boards are highly visible electronic traffic control signs, that provide directions to motorists to help manage traffic and improve road safety.
Arrow boards are typically used to provide advanced information of lane closures, guidance throughout work zones and directions for areas with heavy traffic conditions. Applications include roadworks, accident management, during public events and on mining and construction site.
With RPM Hire arrow board hire, delivery and set up will all be carried out by our experienced logistics team, making the arrow board hire process simple and easy for our customers. We have arrow boards in Melbourne and Sydney available for hire.
Be such to explore out full range on hire equipment here, RPM Hire offer customers full turn key equipment hire solutions, stocking a range of electronic signage including variable message signs, variable speed limit signs, portaboom gates, portable traffic lights, CCTV camera trailers and more.
If you have any questions or would like a quote call now 1300 479 570 or contact our equipment experts online now.
RPM Hire’s arrow boards for traffic control are designed to be simple to operate and user friendly. With one-push button control for effortless operation, the arrow board is also fitted with LED status indicator making operation onsite straightforward.
Yes, RPM Hire’s arrow boards can be covered by our Peace of Mind Damage Guarantee (PMDG). For more information about the Peace of Mind Damage Guarantee please click here.
If you have any question regarding the Peace of Mind Damage Guarantee cover or any of our equipment please free feel to call our team on 1300 479 570 or submit an online contact form here.
We can help with every step of the process!
It’s simple, we are here to help! What’s most valuable to us is that you, the customer, get the maximum return from using our products. We are available via phone or email to help you out along the way!
Call today for a free quote!