CCTV camera trailers are road ready, portable units that can be rapidly deployed for traffic monitoring, construction security, and site surveillance.
At RPM hire we have mobile CCTV trailer cameras available for hire. Powered by solar, the camera can record and live stream straight to a mobile or computer. Offering HDTV 1080p resolution, 10x optical zoom, and continuous 360° pan, allowing to easily follow moving objects. The mobile CCTV camera trailers are custom built to Australian standards. Featuring an adjustable mast, with the ability to set the mast height at 5 metres or 10 metres, to achieve maximum viewing.
The high-tech portable camera can zoom-in great detail and also provide a broad overview for when you need to stay on top of what’s happening on your premises. WDR – Forensic Capture ensures great detail when there are both bright and darker spots in a scene. The camera’s outstanding light-sensitivity means high-quality video even when it is recording in near darkness.
- Video Recording, resolution up to 1080p (HDTV)
- Live streaming
- 10x optical zoom, for greater detail zooming
- Continuous 360° pan, easily follow moving objects
- Time lapse, photos and videos simultaneously
- User friendly viewing software Axis Zipstream
- Two-way in and out audio
- Three scene profiles
- Full PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom)
- Recording up to 30 days footage
- Compatible with STREAMS software
- GPS Tracking for added security
Portable CCTV camera trailers can be used for a variety of purposes including, live traffic monitoring, recording traffic movements/ conditions, traffic, pedestrian and cyclists counts, collecting evidence for traffic modelling, traffic surveying, event and building site monitoring, surveillance and security, graffiti and illegal dumping monitoring.
- Live streaming, video recording, 10 x Optical zoom and Continuous 360 pan.
- Monitor live traffic, record traffic movements, traffic volumes, motorist behaviour, building site and equipment monitoring.
Yes, CCTV camera trailers can be used to monitor and surveillance construction sites.
Yes, the CCTV cameras can be used for traffic monitoring for a number of reasons.
RPM Hire have surveillance cameras available for short and long term hire. The surveillance camera can be mounted onto the trailer or another piece of traffic management equipment including variable message signs.
We can help with every step of the process!
It’s simple, we are here to help! What’s most valuable to us is that you, the customer, get the maximum return from using our products. We are available via phone or email to help you out along the way!
Call today for a free quote!