RPM Hire can help with your next water filled barrier hire.
Our Water filled ArmorZone barriers are made from high quality UV stabilised polythene. This makes for a heavy duty, yet portable temporary barrier that can be quickly and easily deployed. The orange plastic barriers are bright and instantly visible from a distance, they have undergone rigorous testing and are NCHRP-350 TL2 Compliant. Water filled barriers are suitable for up to 50KM/H roads (Maximum 70km/h).
The install process involves placing and interlocking each barrier with a steel twin pin connector, then each barrier is filled with water once in the correct position (water filling is completed on site). ArmorZone barriers provide a safe work zone for temporary worksites. These barriers are most suitable for active construction sites, road maintenances, civil projects and events.
- Exceptionally good vehicle control and low deflection
- Easy install and transport
- Suitable for roads up to 50KM/H roads (Maximum 70km/h)
- Smooth surfaces and geometry, more forgiving on vulnerable road users
- No external steel structure
- Stabilised HDPE modules strong enough to absorb nuisance impact without repair
- Environmentally friendly – 100% recyclable
- Deployment rate of 120m of barrier per hour
- NCHRP-350 TL2 Compliant
- Brightly colour visible orange plastic barrier
- Additional ArmorZone end treatment available for hire
|Weight Filled||570 kgs|
Our team of experts at RPM Hire can deliver, set up and install water filled barriers for your next project. Water filled barrier installation involves placing and interlocking each barrier with a steel twin pin connector.
RPM Hire can organise water filled barriers to be filled on site.
We can help with every step of the process!
It’s simple, we are here to help! What’s most valuable to us is that you, the customer, get the maximum return from using our products. We are available via phone or email to help you out along the way!
Call today for a free quote!