HighwayGuard – the next generation of portable, steel, road safety barrier, offering a low-deflection, with fewer components.
The HighwayGuard steel barrier system uses 6m modular sections, with integrated anchoring, drainage and forklift access points.
The integral T-top design provides exceptional MASH TL-3 and TL-4 performance without the need for additional components. Shipping and transportation efficiencies and a reduction in footprint.
Installing optional wheelsets gives you the flexibility to create access points that can be opened and closed by hand in minutes.
- Low deflection
- Ability to connect to your existing MASH compliant BG800 barrier and multiple crash cushions
- Narrow profile, just 0.54m wide
- VicRoads & RMS Accepted road safety barrier
- Latest generation MASH 16 TL-3 & TL4 barrier
- Lower transport costs
- Under barrier drainage
- Quick installation- Two-part system of unique T-connector and barrier for rapid connection and disconnection
- Integral post fitting, suitable screens and fencing options
- Multiple lifting points and grab options for minimised labour and enhanced safety
- Optional angled barrier and connections to adapt to challenging road conditions including intersections, lane narrowing and roundabouts
- Optional wheelsets for flexible access
|Weight||99kg per metre|
HighwayGuard – Angled Barrier and T-Connectors
- Allows the HighwayGuard to be installed with various degrees of angles, to meet the requirements of any project, including work on intersections, lane narrowing and roundabouts
HighwayGuard – Wheelsets
- Multiple access points that can be opened and closed by hand in minutes
- Allows for flexible access for site crews and road workers
HighwayGuard – BG800-Transition
- Connect the HighwayGuard barrier to your existing MASH compliant BG800 barrier with the BG800 transition.
- Combination of both barriers can be used on the same project, depending on availability and project needs
Symmetrical barrier sections with universal T-connector allows any section to connect to another, in either direction, significantly lowering installation time, operational costs and reducing inventory.
Multiple openings can be created by installing the optional wheelset. Multiple openings give flexible access without having to manoeuvre around the barriers.
The HighwayGuard Steel Road Safety Barrier is available for hire in Melbourne and Sydney.
Call now on 1300 479 570 or complete an online enquiry form.
HighwayGuard barrier hire prices are comparable with other road safety barriers, depending on project requirements.
Speak to one of our traffic management specialists today to find out more about pricing, product availability, and product advice. Call now on 1300 479 570 or complete an online enquiry form.
We can help with every step of the process!
It’s simple, we are here to help! What’s most valuable to us is that you, the customer, get the maximum return from using our products. We are available via phone or email to help you out along the way!
Call today for a free quote!