Steel road plate hire available throughout Australia with RPM Hire branches in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Hobart.
Offering heavy duty road plate hire for your next project. The temporary steel road plates allow for continued vehicle movement and access during construction works, roadworks, roads under excavation and other areas. RPM Hire’s steel road plates have been specifically designed from strong heavy-duty steel, complete with non-slip coating. The road plates incorporate a middle lifting point to allow for safe lifting and lowering. In addition to 4 corner holes for road spikes to hold the road plate in place.
Our steel road plates are made from strong AS3678-250 GRADE carbon steel and are available to hire in 4 different sizes (Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large) to suit your project needs. See specifications table in the measurement tab below for steel road plate specifications.
RPM Hire can assist with road plate hire prices, delivery and professional installation services.
- Heavy duty 25mm thick carbon steel road plate, AS3678-250 GRADE
- Centre lifting point with integrated RANGER LOCK-N-LIFT lifting hook
- 4 x corner holes for road plate road spikes
- Coated with Dulux Duremax non-slip coating
- Safer road plate installation and removal with the RANGER LOCK-N-LIFT hook
- Highest quality materials and finished with safety and function front-of-mind
- Prefabricated corner holes allow for quick and easy installation with road spikes
- Steel Road Plates Available in 4 sizes for a range of covering applications
- Small road plate size – 1.2m x 1.2m x 25mm
- Medium road plate size – 2.4m x 1.2m x 25mm
- Large road plate size – 3.0m x 1.5m x 25mm
- Extra Large road plate size – 3.0m x 1.8m x 25mm
- Call RPM Hire for your next road plate hire 1300 479 570
Steel road plates are often used to cover broken road, pits and excavation zones and other even surfaces that still need to be accessed by vehicles and pedestrians.
Steel road plates can be used for several applications
- Driveway access
- Road crossings
- Excavation protection
- Pedestrian access
- Temporary roads
- Crane access
- Construction excavation crossing
- Concrete protection
Steel road plate specification table.
RPM Hire have temporary road plates available for hire in 4 sizes small, medium, large and extra large.
|Dimensions||Thickness||Weight of road plate|
|SMALL ROAD PLATES||1.2 x 1.2m||25mm||283kg|
|MEDIUM ROAD PLATES||1.2 x 2.4m||25mm||565kg|
|LARGE ROAD PLATES||1.5 x 3m||25mm||883kg|
|EXTRA-LARGE ROAD PLATES||1.8 x 3m||25mm||1.1 Tonne|
Steel Road Plates are temporary road plates that allow for continued vehicle movement and access during construction works, roadworks, roads under excavation and other areas. Steel road traffic plates are often used to cover broken road, pits and excavation zones that still need to be accessed by vehicles and pedestrians.
Yes we do.
Download your RPM Hire Steel Road Plates Spec Sheet here.
We know that choosing the right sized steel road traffic plate for your project can be a tricky task, that’s why the experienced traffic team at RPM Hire are here to help make your hire process seamless from beginning to end.
Our latest article discusses applications for different sized road plates, should you need any further assistance feel free to contact the team on 1300 479 570 or online via our contact form.
The RPM Hire team can help with road plate hire prices, steel road plate installation, and delivery, call our team now 1300 479 570 or contact us now via our contact form.
In addition to steel road traffic plates, RPM Hire have a large range on traffic management equipment available for hire including steel barriers, water filled barrier, concrete barriers, variable message signs, portable lighting towers and more.
We can help with every step of the process!
It’s simple, we are here to help! What’s most valuable to us is that you, the customer, get the maximum return from using our products. We are available via phone or email to help you out along the way!
Call today for a free quote!