RPM HIRE – COVID-19 ResponseAshley Woodcock
Important Covid-19 Update:
RPM Hire has continued to provide customers with professional equipment advice and high-quality service.
We remain fully operational with a COVID-19 approved safety plan to provide 24/7 support for your equipment hire needs – to keep traffic moving and complete works safely.
The health and safety of our customers, team members, and the community remain the top of our priority as we steer through this global pandemic together.
As a leading traffic management equipment supplier, we are actively monitoring the Government’s advice regarding COVID-19 to make sure we are following all regulations and guidelines to protect our team, customers, and the community.
Listed below are some steps that we are taking to make sure the safety of our customers, team, and the community are a high priority
- Extra communication points with customers via phone during delivery and picks up of equipment
- Regular cleaning of company delivery vehicles, surfaces, and tools
- Team members are working remotely with extra technology supplies – to provide advice, service, and a great experience for our customers
- Making sure team members transporting and maintaining equipment have enough space to maintain physical distance and safely complete tasks
- Team members have access to cleaning supplies, hand sanitizer, gloves, and face masks
- Limiting the number of the team into the office and record-keeping of a visitor register
- New Contactless equipment hire service, so customers can continue to complete projects efficiently
Contactless equipment hire at RPM Hire
Customers can continue to receive professional service and advice, with our new contactless equipment hire service, which involves minimal or no physical interaction.
We will be there to guide you every step of the way to make sure your hire equipment is delivered, set up, operating, and removed when required so your projects can still be completed safely and on time.
If you have any questions, please contact our team on 1300 479 570 or online here. We believe in staying connected and supporting our customers, team, and community to get through this together.